Skip to content
- Changes to your order/Cancellations
- Within 30 minutes: we wait 30 minutes after you place your order before we start production if you wish to edit or if you change your mind. If you have any questions about your order or have any doubts, get in touch with me on the contact email and I will be more than happy to help and can offer a full refund
- After 30 minutes: the production starts, every product is hand made and is personalised to order, so as soon as we start production of your bespoke items, we have already invested into the ink, transfer paper, materials and the workforce time specifically for your order. This means that if you wish to cancel after 30 minutes of placing an order, a mandatory 20% charge will incur.
Production of products
- All Product Sizes are expected to be accurate, but due to the nature of making customised products by hand and one by one, there will be marginal size differences in the finished item to the sizes quoted on this website.
- The 30 minutes begins from when you receive your confirmation email or when you see the order summary “Thank you, your order is confirmed” on your screen. After this time period your order will enter our production workflow and cannot be changed.
- In the unlikely event of a manufacturing fault, it will be repaired or replaced free of charge.
- Manufacturer faults cover scratches on the product, stitching issues and hemming issues. The manufacturer, will decide what falls under manufacturer faults.
- Complaints or claims must be notified to us within ten days of receipt of goods, or in the case of non-delivery, in a reasonable time after the goods were expected to arrive.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.